Saturday, June 17, 2006

Update: StoreMethod has been coded

I have updated the source: http://www.geocities.com/zhamilton1/screens.zip So, what now? The communcation between the module and the kernel. It looks like I will use system memory for sending parameters and feature memory for recieving parameters. The idea for this is that the kernel can manage the feature memory IDs instead of the modules. This should take a while because of its design not implementation. I will try my best to get this done as quicky and efficiently as possible. There are not any big issues here just small details like function and component names which I seem to struggle every time. After this comes the Core component wapper and then the kernel is considered done for a first version. After that the Core wrapper is done I will create a small application to demonstrate the kernel. Any ideas?

1 comment:

Jacob said...

Well, I don't have any ideas, really, but something that shows the main idea of Screens...