Friday, June 09, 2006

Update: Screens Source Code II

OK, First of all this version now compiles because I have removed the UISurface component from this build untill I finish it. I have implemented the StoreProperty and StoreType components correctly and did some cleanup with the StoreObject component. I know the siutation is pretty grim so I am going to cut one of the planned features of the object storage - dynamic objects. This basicly allowed to execute code from remote locations as if the code was local. It doesn't help if I add this functionality if Screens will never be released. Its a very complex feature and has alot of overhead and I have decided that it does not reduce the goodness that Screens will provide. http://www.geocities.com/zhamilton1/screens.zip Enjoy, Zakai Hamilton

No comments: